Friday, July 9, 2010

Shatnerthon!

This is a small tribute to Stacia's Shatnerthon! over at her own She Blogged By Night. I wanted to post a little thanks. I submitted one of my older Star Trek posts, Captain Kirk's Guide To Women, which I had a bit of fun with once upon a time. She was sweet enough to post her own kind thoughts on her site.

It was hard to decide on a Star Trek-centric, William Shatner-centric post to be honest. Like any good Star Trek: The Original Series episode, I like just about anything starring the man. I was torn between my review of Has Been, a recent episode review or a bit of Star Trek doll [ummm, action figure] humor. I opted for the book review and Stacia set phasers for stun. Thanks again Stacia and to J.D. over at Radiator Heaven for the inspiration to go for it.

By the way, if you're a fan of anything and everything William Shatner you must go to She Blogged By Night and savor Stacia's thorough film analysis regarding the icon's work, including many of his early classics and lesser known works, which are lovingly covered in detail by the night blogger herself.

3 comments:

le0pard13 said...

Stacia's has been one great tribute to the icon that is Shatner. Thanks, SFF.

SFF said...

Cheers. Completely agree. There are some wonderfully imaginative and fun sites out there and, like yours, she is definitely one to watch.

BTW, can't wait for Hannah in KB3! I loved Tarantino's first two volumes.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout-out, my friend. That Kirk's Guide to Women was hilarious! Very funny stuff indeed...