Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy... Bologna?

Kirk: Good grief Bones. What in blazes?

Bones: I have found a terrific meal for our day of thanks.

Kirk: Where's the turkey? I wanted turkey Bones!

Bones: Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor not a stone cold turkey killer! Just the same this is a wonderful turkey substitute. It is a combination of chicken and pork compressed into a round treat. It is from a creature called the Bologna. I assembled it in sick bay.

Kirk: Bones, I'm not even sure it's meat.

Bones: Sure it is. It's delicious too. I spotted a similar animal called the Olive Loaf, but opted to keep this Thanksgiving simple. Besides the Olive Loaf looked like Bologna with a sickness. So, bless your Vulcan-loving heart Captain.

Kirk: You're right Bones. Let us be thankful for all we have. But where is Spock?

Bones: Oh, he'll be right back. He's getting the Spam, Hot Dogs and three bottles of Yoo Hoo.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL.

4 comments:

le0pard13 said...

Hehe. Love this! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, my friend.

SFF said...

All the best to you this season and all the year round L13. You're a pleasure. SFF

John Kenneth Muir said...

SFF: Ha!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with the family!

best,
JKM

SFF said...

Back at you my friend! SFF