Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yuletide Greetings

Santa: Right here on my lap young man. So what would you like for Christmas little boy?

Bones: I'd really like a...a...a....

Santa: How 'bout some nice medical supplies?

Bones: Always with the medical supplies. No, no, I want a Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time.

Santa: But, you'll shoot your eye out, kid.

Bones: Damn it Santa! Again with the "you'll shoot your eye out kid," I'm not getting any younger ya know!

Tryin' to feel the spirit folks how 'bout you?


Note: The paint program is like the poor man's version of special effects. It is soooo analog, but why do I enjoy it so?

I in no way pretend to be a photographer [I see there are many photo blogs out there far superior to mine], but I do take the ocassional shot that gives me pleasure like this random Christmas tree against a farm and sun. Hope y'all have Happy Holidays.

No comments: