The data files were cool and here is essentially a synopsis concerning all you need to know about that special character at the center of our story, Babylon 5.
- 2.5 million metric tons of spinning metal
- 5 miles long
- 6,500 personnel
- 1,500 docking bay workers
- Rotates creating its own gravity
- Orbits Epsilon 3 in neutral space
- Built for peace
- Defensive weapons include: Starfury fleet & Pulse Cannons
Brown Sector [Down Below]: industrial section/ high crime.
Red Sector: Zocalo/ shops/ entertainment/ bars/ hotels/ casinos/ the gardens [oxygen].
Blue Sector: Docking/ 60 bays/ C & C [Command & Control].
Green Sector: Diplomatic chambers/ Personnel Quarters/ Alien Sector/ Medlabs.
Yellow/Grey Sector: Power and Suport Systems/ Rotation Drivers.
I know I was harsh on the old girl, but the Babylon 5 space station has won me over. I even went so far as to purchase a little pewter replica for my mantle so I could gaze up lovingly at it while I watch the show. Don't make fun.