Saturday, January 2, 2016

HNY 2016! (Gosh I'm Getting Old)

...Of course aren't we all. 

It's another SyFy The Twilight Zone (1959-1964) marathon, which of course means it's a brand new year. Happy New Year and all the best in 2016 friends, readers and visitors (potentially from another planet).



It's an odd thing when science fiction is of little to no interest to The One To Be Pitied, but when a marathon drawing from 159 episodes of Rod Serling's classic series takes over the Syfy channel for the start of the new year the station simply doesn't move. Go figure. I suppose it makes sense for a fan of Turner Classic Movies though (TCM). If it's black and white it's on.

So I always make it a point to watch at least one episode that I haven't seen already.

Anyway, I'm almost done being a sloth (not really). I've been taking time out with that thing right out of the monster movies... kids and family. It's always great to just chill with them. I'm still squeezing in a little writing (nothing publishable quite yet), dreaming of writing a real book and generally dreaming. I spend way too much time dreaming.

Be back soon! And if you ever happen to meet me on the street one day you may be in The Twilight Zone.

No comments: