Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rescued!

Commander Ed Straker has found my UFO abductors and saved my sorry rear end. I was found intoxicated in a vat of colorful candy pebbles. I was on a strange diet of wafer thin UFO replicas that melted upon contact with the saliva of my mouth. This dissolve quickly gave way to an explosion of flavor that left me inebriated in child-like wonder. The aliens were sapping my will to live through administration of these fine drugs and were interrogating me. I nearly coughed up vital information on Moonbase until Straker came along with his team and pulled me out of my candy stupor. I am now back on Earth. Oh how I do love saucer candies.

Folks, sorry I missed FAB FRIDAY! I was away with the kids for a few days and just never got to Computer like I had hoped. After nearly four full months of FAB FRIDAY I finally missed one. I've failed you. I'm very disappointed in myself. But, c'est la vie as they say. I just couldn't pull it off. I will reload, recharge and be back again next Friday for another run.

Admittedly, life is getting busier at the moment with baseball season and other outdoor activities, but I will make every effort to continue bringing quality Gerry Anderson analysis right here beginning again next FAB FRIDAY. Cheers and have a great weekend.

No comments: